Re: [Banshee-List] Some observations on our data collecting

Hey,

> Not knowing much about replaygain. This does sound unappealing, perhaps we
> could enable automatically if say 85% of the relevant library contains the
> information.

Well, if replaygain is *not* enabled you'll have this problem for
*every* album on your library ;) The whole reason for replaygain is to
allow you to 'normalise' volume between albums non destructively.
Adding replaygain to tracks is pretty trivial though I'm not sure if
banshee has built in support for this.

Alan.