Re: [Banshee-List] Some observations on our data collecting

2010/3/4 Alan McGovern <alan mcgovern gmail com>
If replay gain is supported properly, the only 'downside' for files
without replaygain tags is that they won't play at the correct volume
as compared to the rest of your collection.

Not knowing much about replaygain. This does sound unappealing, perhaps we could enable automatically if say 85% of the relevant library contains the information.

Outside of that is there a way to add the data to existing files in a reliable fashion?

- David