Re: [xslt] Pull request : xsltproc --fileparam

(what about a --xmlfileparam for xsltproc ?)

I'd suggest to pass a filename as normal parameter and use the
`document` function to read the XML document.

Definitely. I wonder how I sometime can write such nonsense.

This sounds useful, but the big question is which regex flavor to use.
The EXSLT spec vaguely mentions "Javascript regular expression syntax"
without a specific version or standard document. IMO, it makes more
sense to reuse the regex implementation of libxml2 which seems to be
based on XML Schema and should be more aligned with XPath 2.0.

Thanks. I didn't know for libxml2's own regex. I'll give a try.

Edouard