Re: [xslt] Pull request : xsltproc --fileparam

On 2018-01-17 18:40:50 +0100, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
On 17/01/2018 18:11, Edouard Tisserant wrote:
Mainly to be able to import files/string that contain a random mix of
double and simple quotes.

xsltproc --stringparam paramname "a\"b'c"

I have no idea why xsltproc disallows mixing of single and double quotes in
stringparams. This makes no sense to me and should definitely be changed.

I suspect that internally, xsltproc transforms the argument to
a string (as an XPath expression) by enclosing it with either
single quotes or double quotes, depending on what the argument
doesn't have (instead of encoding the ones chosen for delimiting
the string).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent vinc17 net> - Web: <https://www.vinc17.net/>