Re: [xslt] Bug, top-level elements outside the XSLT namespace must be ignored
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: "Karl O. Pinc" <kop meme com>
- Cc: The Gnome XSLT library mailing-list <xslt gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xslt] Bug, top-level elements outside the XSLT namespace must be ignored
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:06:23 -0400
On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:57:40AM -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> On 04/07/2008 04:14:08 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:37:18PM -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> >> I believe I've found a bug.
> > just a quick answer, yes i think you are right and libxslt might be
> >wrong here, i didn't check further yet.
> Should I be filing a bug report or is it enough to have
> reported the problem here?
yes this may help avoid forgetting about the issue !
Red Hat Virtualization group http://redhat.com/virtualization/
Daniel Veillard | virtualization library http://libvirt.org/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev