Re: [xslt] Bug, top-level elements outside the XSLT namespace must be ignored
- From: "Karl O. Pinc" <kop meme com>
- To: veillard redhat com, The Gnome XSLT library mailing-list <xslt gnome org>
- Cc: The Gnome XSLT library mailing-list <xslt gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xslt] Bug, top-level elements outside the XSLT namespace must be ignored
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:57:40 -0500
On 04/07/2008 04:14:08 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 11:37:18PM -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> I believe I've found a bug.
just a quick answer, yes i think you are right and libxslt might be
wrong here, i didn't check further yet.
Should I be filing a bug report or is it enough to have
reported the problem here?
Karl <kop meme com>
Free Software: "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
-- Robert A. Heinlein
] [Thread Prev