Re: [xslt] libxslt performance problem

hi!

Yes you are right! That is why I did not directly suggest to send the data but for thr suggestion of Jeroen.

Thank you all for your suggestions anyway. I will take the newer version in my task list and perhaps return to the issue if I see reson at some later time. I have "misused" some of the XSLT 1.1 specific features that may work differently in newer version that I need to test too.

regards
Kaarle

 Before getting anybody to work on your specific data you really must
rebuild with the latest versions. There is absolutely no point in spending
lot of efforts on very old code, a lot of big bottleneck have been removed in
the last years, and running an opaque binay using very old code is useless
frankly.