Re: [xslt] libxslt performance problem

-On [20070104 09:30], Daniel Veillard (veillard redhat com) wrote:
>  Let's avoid comparisons at that level. In general algorithms are
>more important than the programming language when you think of standalone
>applications.

[snip]

>I don't have all the time I would like to put into processing that feedback
>but it's still very welcome.

You cannot do anything if the person that states these claims is not providing
test cases. That way debugging problematic algorithms can take ages, whereas a
simple testcase can quickly light the way. :)

So Kaarle, got any test code?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
Seize from every moment its unique novelty and do not prepare your joys...