Re: [xslt] Any interest in an alternative syntax for XSLT?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 07:31:00PM +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
> -On [20060831 19:19], Frans Englich (frans englich telia com) wrote:
> >Some companies can please demands when it bring food on the table.
>
> From that point of view, yes, a very valid point.
>
> In general though throughout all the years that I've been hacking OSS (8 or so
> now) I've come to rely on just starting the work and wait who will fall in
> line to help out.
>
> But I am sure Daniel or other people would be happy to code on a contract. ;)

  Others yes, me, unlikely as an happy Red Hat employee, working on something
very different but quite interesting too :-) . Kasimier expressed interest
in a libxml2 job and looked at refactoring some of the XSLT code already so
knows large pieces of the framework. However he may be outside of network reach
right now, I'm unsure ...