Re: [xslt] Any interest in an alternative syntax for XSLT?

-On [20060831 18:14], Frans Englich (frans englich telia com) wrote:
>What exactly is your interest in this? It's on a "hobby basis", that it would
>be fun to have, or is it a commercial interest?

With all due respect, why would this matter?

XSLT 2 is going to be used in the world out there, if it the market, whether
its hobbyists or commercial users, demands it what's against working on it?

So I fail to see the necessity of the questions you raise.

Where I can I will help on things, minor as they might be, but that because
other projects are eating up my time enough as it is and those areas are even
less well looked after in the OSS community.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
One who knows that enough is enough will always have enough...