Re: [xslt] Incorrect output using -o option (All info - long post)

Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 05:48:49PM -0700, Rush Manbert wrote:

I tried your example, using the attached files, against xsltproc built with libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14 and I cannot reproduce the error.

I'm not sure I understand, is the problem fixed in the latest version.

No, the problem is not fixed in the latest version. I will submit the bug report, with attachments.

Thanks,
Rush