Re: [xslt] Incorrect output using -o option (All info - long post)

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 05:48:49PM -0700, Rush Manbert wrote:
> I tried your example, using the attached files, against xsltproc built
> with libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14 and I cannot reproduce the error.

  I'm not sure I understand, is the problem fixed in the latest version.

> Just as a check, my xsltproc --version now tells me:
> Using libxml 20619, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
> xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20619, libxslt 10114 and libexslt 812
> libxslt 10114 was compiled against libxml 20619
> libexslt 812 was compiled against libxml 20619

  that looks normal.

> I'm happy to submit a bug if that's the next step, but will need a
> little guidance. Is there a link to some documentation?

launching xsltproc without arguments or --help ends up with this
notice:

  Project libxslt home page: http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/
  To report bugs and get help: http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html

that's the documentation about submitting bugs. But we don't backport
bugfixes, i.e. if it works with the latest version the bug will be flagged
as FIXED.

> In general, should I have attached the files when I posted to the list,
> rather than copying inline? (That's what I'd rather do, and it is what
> Mark did, so I'm guessing the answer is "yes".)

   attachments please.