[xslt] libxml2-2.6.19 -- "make check" segfaults

Hi Daniel,

when running 'make check' for libxml2-2.6.19 (on ix86 linux/gnu) I got this
output:

## Running the API regression tests this may take a little while
xmlRegisterCharEncodingHandler: NULL handler !
/bin/sh: line 1: 31824 Segmentation fault      ( ./testapi -q )
make[2]: [APItests] Error 139 (ignored)
## Reader regression tests

In order to find out the cause for the Segmentation fault I ran ./testapi by
hand (without '-q') and got:

Testing parser : 60 of 69 functions ...
Segmentation fault

whereas doing the same for libxml2-2.6.17, I got

Testing parser : 60 of 69 functions ...
Testing parserInternals : 33 of 90 functions ...

Thus it seems the Segmentation fault occurs inside test_parser. Inserting
additional print statements into this function I further pinned this down to
test_xmlCtxtReadFile, where it occurs already for the first iteration,
i.e., n_ctxt=n_filename=n_encoding=n_options=0.

This is probably a problem with the test program, but since I'm not sure I
somewhat hesitate to install this new version.

regards
Peter Breitenlohner <peb mppmu mpg de>