Re: [xslt] lang function weirdness

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 06:51:16AM -0400, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> In other words, the empty string is matching the language code. I don't 
> think it should be doing that.

  Dohh, right, I reproduced the problem and found a couple of bugs in the
lang() implementation. I rewrote it to match the definition as in XPath REC,
your test now produces no output. I added specific tests in libxml2 test
suite, this is all fixed in libxml2 CVS,

  thanks a lot !


Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team
veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]