Re: [xslt] Incorrect output using -o option (All info - long post)

> I tried your example, using the attached files, against xsltproc built
> with libxml2-2.6.19 and libxslt-1.1.14 and I cannot reproduce the error.

These messages would only be output if LIBXML_DEBUG_RUNTIME was defined.

> All I get as output, whether to stdout or to a file is this:
> <?xml version="1.0"?>

Yeah, that's the expected output.  It doesn't do anything but generate those
messages.  Looks like it's a fix but not your fix.

> However, writing to stdout is instantaneous, while writing to a file
> requires 11-12 seconds.

I definitely didn't notice that.  Writing to a file takes no additional time
for me.