Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

On 8 Apr 2004, at 17:06, Matthew Patterson wrote:

> On 8 Apr 2004, at 12:26, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:
>
>> Oh! Of course! You can change which one is linked with -F. So you
>> would want as full arguments to the mod builds:
>>   -Xlinker -F -Xlinker /Library/Frameworks  -Xlinker -framework
>> -Xlinker Python
>
> Hum. I did this and rebuilt things, but I got an error from Make, so I
> decided that ditching my non-factory python would be sensible. I'm in
> the process of rebuilding binaries now.

Hmmm.

Having gone back to factory python and built pre-bound binaries I can
report that all the tests I've run which had failed now work fine,
which is good, although it doesn't explain why 2.6.5/1.1.2 would build
and run without pre-binding. There's clearly a problem here, but I've
no idea what it could be.

Does anyone have any thoughts? Is it something to do with building the
python libraries for a framework python (my best guess so far). Is
there anything that can be done about it upstream of editing
post-configure Makefiles?

Thanks again for your help Marc-Antoine!

Best,

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code