Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

>> Ah.... I now understand. Well, this may not matter: You should be
>> able to use your prebinding libraries (the ones that refer to Python)
>> with my libxml/libxslt dylibs, which are the ones that are actually
>> prebound. It will save you some building pain.
>
> I'm sure I understood this bit.

I guess that was a not? I made a mistake: I should have said:
You should be able to use your binding libraries (the ones that refer
to Python) (i.e. the mods...) with my libxml dylibs.

> Anyway, I followed your build-with-prebinding instructions and
> everything built fine.
>
> However, the python mods are pre-bound to the python in
> /System/Library/Frameworks/ rather than /Library/Frameworks.

Oh! Of course! You can change which one is linked with -F. So you would
want as full arguments to the mod builds:
   -Xlinker -F -Xlinker /Library/Frameworks  -Xlinker -framework
-Xlinker Python

Probably you could achieve the same with
   -Xlinker /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Python
But let's be purists here.

Marc-Antoine