Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

On 7 Apr 2004, at 17:38, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:

>>> So _if_ my libraries work on your machine (did you check that?)
>>
>> I would, but your build is linked to the system python, and my python
>> is a home-brew framework python which lives in
>> /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework: your python .so files point to
>> /System/Frameworks/Python.framework
>
> Ah.... I now understand. Well, this may not matter: You should be able
> to use your prebinding libraries (the ones that refer to Python) with
> my libxml/libxslt dylibs, which are the ones that are actually
> prebound. It will save you some building pain.

I'm sure I understood this bit. Anyway, I followed your
build-with-prebinding instructions and everything built fine.

However, the python mods are pre-bound to the python in
/System/Library/Frameworks/ rather than /Library/Frameworks.

So I'm confused even more.

Matt

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code