Re: [xslt] problems with libxslt and python on Mac OS X

On 8 Apr 2004, at 12:26, Marc-Antoine Parent wrote:

>> I'm sure I understood this bit.
>
> I guess that was a not?

Yup. I had not a clue...

> I made a mistake: I should have said: You should be able to use your
> binding libraries (the ones that refer to Python) (i.e. the mods...)
> with my libxml dylibs.

Okay, that makes more sense.

> Oh! Of course! You can change which one is linked with -F. So you
> would want as full arguments to the mod builds:
>   -Xlinker -F -Xlinker /Library/Frameworks  -Xlinker -framework
> -Xlinker Python

Hum. I did this and rebuilt things, but I got an error from Make, so I
decided that ditching my non-factory python would be sensible. I'm in
the process of rebuilding binaries now.

> But let's be purists here.

But of course ;)

Thanks,

Matt

(Apologies to Daniel V who will have had two messages to moderate from
me because I'm a muppet.)

--
   Matt Patterson | Design & Code
   <matt@emdash.co.uk> | http://www.emdash.co.uk/