Re: [xslt] Do not free the hash keys during xmlHashScanFull

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 11:46:24AM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Daniel Veillard <veillard@redhat.com> writes:
>
> >   Well, I would prefer input data reproducing the problem honnestly.
> > If there is a double free in the extension modules with data, that mean
> > the library would crash in such a case. So either there is another problem
> > or it means we are simply not testing that code path at all, and I would
> > prefer to add regression tests if prossible.
>
> Here is the story (I don't know how to build a test case from this
> szenario):
>
> Select no window in gnome and press F1. You will get an error message:
>
> Application "gnome-help" (process XXXX) has crashed due a fatal error
> (Segmentation fault)

  Hum, works for me on Red Hat 9 + updates , yelp 2.2 and the Severn beta
with yelp 2.4, on i386. Is the bug x86-64 specific ? That sounds strange
since none of this code is architecture specific.

  Please fill a bug in GNOME bugzilla if not done already.

> Additional Comment #2
[...]
> Additional Comment #7
>
> new libxslt submitted.

  A memory leak sounds better than a crash, but I would prefer to be sure
what's really going on there ...