Re: [xslt] Do not free the hash keys during xmlHashScanFull

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:19:25PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> One of our developers applied the appended patch; his comment goes as
> follows:
>     Do not free the hash keys during xmlHashScanFull, it will corrupt
>     the hash table. The keys will be freed by xmlHashFree right
>     afterwards anyway. #30506
> If wanted I can provide a qualified account for accessing the suse
> bugzilla system.

  Well, I would prefer input data reproducing the problem honnestly.
If there is a double free in the extension modules with data, that mean
the library would crash in such a case. So either there is another problem
or it means we are simply not testing that code path at all, and I would
prefer to add regression tests if prossible.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine