Re: [xslt] multiple files generation directory

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 07:41:41PM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> aphio:~ -> xsltproc -v -o /tmp/result  /u/veillard/editable.xsl bbb.xml
>   fails, for some reason it takes the XSLT stylesheet as the base for the
> output even if a document URL has been specified on the command line.

Hi again,

just wanted to inform that currently I will be using the following
workaround in my program:

1. chdir to directory which contains the xsl file
2. xsltParseStyleSheet with the xsl file name withouth path
3. chdir to directory where the generated files are to be located
4. xsltApplyStylesheet

This way it seems not to pick up the base for the URIs.

--
Linas Jakucionis aka Brovienas
http://bro1.tk/               - my personal page