Re: [xslt] multiple files generation directory

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 10:16:58PM +0000, Bro1 wrote:
> Hi,
>
> xsltproc and my program using xsltlib seems to change the current dir to
> the directory of the xsl file before processing. That means that the

  The source code is available, you can verify there is no chdir
call in xsltproc, nor in libxslt nor in libxml2.

> output html files are written in amongst the xsl files, rather than in
> the build (current) directory.
>
> For xslt the option -o /tmp/ does not work.

  Works for me (and a lot of other people I assume) if you give a
complete path -o /tmp/resultfile .

> question and no answer... The interesting stuff is that in some cases
> the html files are generated into current directory and in some other
> cases they get generated in the directory where xslt file is located...

  Ah, and how I am supposed to help you ? I have no working
cristal ball, too bad. There is nothing in your message which
can help debug the problem, not test case. Have you read
   http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html ?
 Have you looked at the -v debugging output ?
   "Please send the command showing the error as well as the input
    and stylesheet (as an attachment)"
 Where are they ?