Re: [xslt] multiple files generation directory

Hi Daniel,

>   Ah, and how I am supposed to help you ? I have no working
> cristal ball, too bad. There is nothing in your message which
> can help debug the problem, not test case.

>    http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html ?
>  Have you looked at the -v debugging output ?
>    "Please send the command showing the error as well as the input
>     and stylesheet (as an attachment)"
>  Where are they ?

Sorry, I really thought that this is not a bug, but feature with known
solution. So this e-mail now has the following files attached:

bbb.xml - (/tmp/bbb.xml)
editable.xsl - (/home/bro1/editable.xsl)

xsltproc_verbose_output.txt - output of the following 2 commands:

$ cd /tmp
$ xsltproc -v -o /tmp/ /home/bro1/editable.xsl bbb.xml

The problem:
tmp.html file is created in the directory /home/bro1/ though I would
expect the file tmp.html to be created in the directory /tmp

Version information again:
Using libxml 20501, libxslt 10024 and libexslt 715
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20500, libxslt 10024 and libexslt 715
libxslt 10024 was compiled against libxml 20500
libexslt 715 was compiled against libxml 20500

--
Linas Jakucionis aka Brovienas
http://bro1.tk/               - my personal page
http://qixite.sf.net/         - project qixite
http://kylixlibs.sf.net/      - Kylix libraries packaging project
Added namespace: xsl mapped to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
xsltPrecomputeStylesheet: removing ignorable blank node
xsltParseStylesheetProcess : found stylesheet
template has 1 inherited namespaces
xsltCompilePattern : parsing 'QixiteEditing'
xsltCompilePattern : parsed QixiteEditing, default priority 0.000000
added pattern : 'QixiteEditing' priority 0.000000
template has 1 inherited namespaces
xsltCompilePattern : parsing 'HTMLPage'
xsltCompilePattern : parsed HTMLPage, default priority 0.000000
added pattern : 'HTMLPage' priority 0.000000
parsed 2 templates
Resolving attribute sets references
Initializing keys on bbb.xml
Registered 0 modules
Registering global variables
Registering global variables from /home/bro1/editable.xsl
xsltProcessOneNode: no template found for /
xsltProcessOneNode: applying template 'QixiteEditing' for QixiteEditing
applying template 'start'
xsltApplyTemplates: node: QixiteEditing
xsltApplyTemplates: select *
xsltApplyTemplates: list of 1 nodes
xsltProcessOneNode: applying template 'HTMLPage' for HTMLPage
xsltEvalAttrValueTemplate: html returns html
xsltApplyOneTemplate: copy text
    Sample output.

xsltCopyText: copy text
    Sample output.

Wrote 126 bytes to /home/bro1/tmp.html
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<QixiteEditing><HTMLPage>
</HTMLPage></QixiteEditing>
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1"; version="1.1">

<xsl:template match="QixiteEditing" name="start">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="*"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="HTMLPage">
  <xsl:document href="tmp.html" method="html">
    Sample output.
  </xsl:document>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>