[xslt] Change of policy w.r.t. mails

  Hi,

to try to conciliate my decision about getting all my answers about
libxml2 and libxslt archived for reuse and searching with the simple
fact that people tend to send me mail directly anyway for questions,
I have decided I would automatically reply with a copy to the
appropriate list in the future for public access and archival.
If you want to keep the discussion private, state so at the
beginning of the email, there is probably a good reason. I think this
policy will lower my frustration on the subject and prevent me
from overreacting while the sender was not aware of the list
or didn't checked that a reply was made to the list.
I have updated the web pages on the subject, and adding this in the
README files.

  I hope this will decrease the pressure I feel when answering emails,
and make me easier to work with in general,