Re: [xslt] xsltCleanupGlobals() question

On Friday, Jan 24, 2003, at 17:13 Europe/London, J. Clifford Dyer wrote:

> Do you have to call a similar thing with the Perl's XML::LibXSLT
> module?

No. XML::LibXSLT will automatically do these things for you.

That module is used pretty extensively by AxKit users, so I doubt
there's a leak there. However there's some instability in version 1.53
of XML::LibXML, so I recommend 1.52 or you may wish to risk trying the
1.54 betas on CPAN.

Matt.