[xslt] xsltCleanupGlobals() question

Hi,

I have  aqustion about xsltCleanupGlobals().

My idea is to improve the performance: so I'd like to compile only one time the stylesheet XSL and then the concurrent clients use it.

The question is: if I compile once my XSL, do I have to call xsltFreeStylesheet() and xsltCleanupGlobals() at the end of each client ?

I think no. (I tried to find it with search engine but for xsltCleanupGlobals I obtain 1 result).

If I compile the styleshhet in module_init of an apache module and I don't call xsltFreeStylesheet() and xsltCleanupGlobals() at the end of each client, if apache is stopped, who frees the memory?

Thanks and cheers

--Marco

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto
è stato inviato per mezzo del sistema