Re: [xslt] xsltCleanupGlobals() question

Do you have to call a similar thing with the Perl's XML::LibXSLT module?  I tried looking at the documentation on CPAN, but I couldn't figure it out.  I have a program that seems to be leaking memory when it goes through LibXSLT, but I haven't been able to pinpoint it yet.

Thanks,
Cliff