Re: [xslt] xsltproc memory consumption w/ large DTD / docbook

On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> > unparsed-entity-uri XPath-function at transformation-time. Do you have an
> > idea how to get around this?
> write a small script to put all the entity decls in
> a file calls "ents.decl". then put this at the start of each file
>
>  <!DOCTYPE whatever [<!ENTITY % DECLS SYSTEM "ents.decl">%DECLS;]>
>
> and then it'll work. won't it?
What I've got is something like

<!DOCTYPE whatever [ <!ENTITY file SYSTEM "file.xml" NDATA XML> ]>

So the XML parser can't see that the value of targetdocent is actually the
name of an entity which will be resolved using unparsed-entity-uri by some
stylesheet. And even if it could, it wouldn't be able to expand it in a
sensible manner. Or am I missing the point?
--
Micha
100% sluggish - dinsnail