Re: [xslt] xsltproc memory consumption w/ large DTD / docbook

>   DTD won't go away soon, especially since the various flavors of
> schemas don't handle the entity functionalities at this point. We can
> hope for a better future, but still one need to fix the problems
> arising right now :-)

The problem being that each document load involves a DTD load,
and the user is running out of memory? pre-process the files
using some processor like rxp, which would expand all the entities
and throw away the DTD references. build a complete parallel
tree of files and generate the website from that. clumsy, but
very easy to implement (since disk space is about the cheapest thing
component around).