[xslt] [patch] improve libexslt man page

Hi,

Following on from this mail
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2003-January/msg00038.html
(a mere 3 months later!) here is a patch to improve the libexslt man
page.

I've listed the header and library name in the SYNOPSIS along with the
prototypes for the exslt*Register() functions.
In the CALLING section I've added that the registration functions must
be called to enable EXSLT support in libxslt.
Additionally I've improved the formatting somewhat, based on the man
page guidelines at the linux doc. project (www.tldp.org).  It now uses
a more conventional formatting style (in that I copied it from a
number of existing manuals) and the indenting is fixed.

I'd like to this patch applied, but ideally I'd also like to see the
file renamed from libexslt.4 to libexslt.3 (and the section number
changed on the first line of the file) since libraries should be
described in section 3 of the manual. If I provide a patch for the
necessary changes to Makefile.in could someone else actually rename
the file? I'm not sure how to show that in a patch.

thanks,

jon

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been
 times like these."