Re: [xslt] ANN: Mac OS X Binaries

Daniel,

You wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:16:41AM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
>
>>Daniel: How would you like me to submit the project
>>files (Mac OS X equivalent to Makefiles)?  I can either
>>send them to you for inclusion in your development tree
>>or if you grant me write access to the CVS repository
>>I can add them myself.
>
>   yep, send them as mail in an attachment preferably,

Attached are tarballs for libxml2 and libxslt.  Unpack these
in the toplevel directory of the respective projects.
They contain the Project Builder files.

Cheers,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas

libxml2-macosx.tgz

libxslt-macosx.tgz