Re: [xslt] ANN: Mac OS X Binaries

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:16:41AM +1000, Steve Ball wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that binaries are now available for:
>
> libxml2-2.4.23
> libxslt-1.0.19
>
> For download and installation instructions see:
>
> http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html
>
> Please report any problems to Steve.Ball@zveno.com.
>
> The binaries have been built as Mac OS X Frameworks,
> which makes them much easier to use, either with the
> standalone programs xmllint and xsltproc or packaged
> with an application.

Thanks, you are my hero of the day (or rather week)!
I just started to try to build libxml/xslt on my Mac.
Just a querstion (since i probably need to port more
autoconfish software): what's your way of combining
autoconf/automake and the PB build process? I find it hard
to belive that i have to manually import/add all .c/.h files
and keep track of new file and have to define installation
information myself (i.e. which headers are public, which private).
I expected to find some information on Apples Developer website
but so far without success.

> Enjoy!

 I will! Thanks again for the work

   Ralf Mattes