Re: [xslt] <xsl:output media-type='some-other-mime-type' />

Well AFAIK it gives the stylesheet to specify the precise mime/type it
produces (for example wap) this of course is only necessary where you
go with http (or on mac for resources) so it is not something most
people will regularly use. Thanks for adding it anyhow. Let me know
from what version on it will be in the release.

TTY Philipp