[xslt] ANN: Mac OS X Binaries

I am pleased to announce that binaries are now available for:

libxml2-2.4.23
libxslt-1.0.19

For download and installation instructions see:

http://www.zveno.com/open_source/libxml2xslt.html

Please report any problems to Steve.Ball@zveno.com.

The binaries have been built as Mac OS X Frameworks,
which makes them much easier to use, either with the
standalone programs xmllint and xsltproc or packaged
with an application.

Daniel: How would you like me to submit the project
files (Mac OS X equivalent to Makefiles)?  I can either
send them to you for inclusion in your development tree
or if you grant me write access to the CVS repository
I can add them myself.

Enjoy!
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas