Re: [xslt] introduction, xvl.

Daniel Veillard wrote:

>   Well that's an API I'm considering to add but it's not simple. For
> example outputting text with escaping disabled would require an extra
> entry point from a 'normal' SAX handler. Ideally like for libxml DOM,
> the DOM built by libxslt should be generated through such an API to allow
> easy processing. That's something I will do but it's not #1 on my list
> either :-)

 Oh, one more thing I forgot about writing apache modules. In the apache
1.3.x
model, the server forks so ther is no need to have a MT safe lib. I
think that
with apache 2.0 we'll face troubles if libxml2 and libxslt are not
thread safe.
Especially on Solaris (I don't know for others) this implies to compile
with
the -D_REENTRANT flag. So it would be good to add a configure option,
eg --solaris-reentrant.

	Fabrice
--
Fabrice Desré - France Telecom R&D/DMI/GRI
Tel: +(33) 2 96 05 31 43