Re: [xslt] introduction, xvl.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 02:21:41PM +0100, Fabrice DESRE - FT.BD/FTRD/DMI/GRI wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >
> >   This 'prospective' thread is interesting. I will throw 2 more ideas
> > in the bag:
> >    - how useful/hard would it be to implement an Apache transformation
> >      module based directly on libxslt, I think I got this question a couple
> >      of time during the last week
>  I started hacking mod_xslt to switch from sablotron to libxslt but it's
> not
> ready yet. So wait and see...

  Oops I missed this mail. Sounds really interesting, tell us if there
is problems, libxslt should support the needs of such modules 'out of
the box'. I would prefer to fix APIs early if things proves difficult
to switch.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit | Rpmfind RPM search engine
Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld