Re: [xml] DOM parser uses SAX2

On 11/11/2019 19:59, Akash Opensource wrote:
From test file I meant sample *.xml file that can be used to go for statement coverage.

For example I got a *.xml file in test folder of libxml2 extracted source directory that contained a long element name more than 4000 characters and it was possible for me to hit a debug point related to such a large element name handling. Similarly xml files with utf8 and utf16 helped in covering encoding related if conditions in encoding.c source file.

All files in the `test` directory are parsed if you run `make check`. Some additional tests are run if you download the XML Conformance Test Suite. Execute `./runxmlconf` to get instructions. Test coverage isn't especially good, though.

Nick