Re: [xml] DOM parser uses SAX2

On 11/11/2019 11:21, Akash Opensource via xml wrote:
But while checking libxml2 code I saw the DOM parser making calls to functions in sax2.c .

The event-based SAX parser is used to build a DOM tree. There's nothing special about that, just like you could walk a DOM tree to generate SAX events.

Also tell me is there a way to get statement coverage for all the path in libxml2 source files.

You can get coverage reports with the usual compiler options and tools.

Can I get more test files ?

What do you mean by "more test files"?

Nick