Re: [xml] Entering freeze for release of libxml2-2.9.9

Hi!

Stefan Behnel, 2018-11-25 15:37:

Nikolai Weibull schrieb am 24.11.18 um 00:12:

Yes, it seems that my patch for data in interleaves was added and this may be the cause of these issues. The regression tests didn’t display them, so this is something different. Could we perhaps get a minimal test that breaks?

Here is what I could come up with so far. Since it's heavily stripped down, it probably isn't very reasonable anymore. The original schema is here:

Thank you! As far as my tests go, with the patches that I’ve provided, this validates without any issues. I really hope we can get my patches from the merge request into master so that this issue can be fixed.

 Nikolai