[xml] Entering freeze for release of libxml2-2.9.9

  I have just tagged the Release Candidate 1 in git and pushed a signed
tarball and signed rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/

(also available as http://xmlsoft.org/download/)

Please give it some testing, if we need to make changes I will likely push
an RC2 mid next week, and if everything goes well I will push 2.9.9 final
end of next week.
It would be good to have people who uses it though PHP, Ruby, Java, to verify
that this doesn't introduce problems in those stacks.

  thanks in advance,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/