Re: [xml] Entering freeze for release of libxml2-2.9.9

Salut Daniel!

Daniel Veillard via xml schrieb am 22.11.18 um 18:32:
  I have just tagged the Release Candidate 1 in git and pushed a signed
tarball and signed rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/

I think something changed in the RelaxNG code. When I try to validate a
simple Schematron schema file (attached) against the schematron RNG spec here:

https://github.com/lxml/lxml/blob/82601a09d015bc3e7a4090223fcbb9a5d5d4590d/src/lxml/isoschematron/resources/rng/iso-schematron.rng

it validates in libxml2 2.9.4 (sorry, that's what I have installed, but I'm
pretty sure it also worked with at least 2.9.7 and probably also 2.9.8) but
fails in 2.9.9-rc1. I attached the output of both attempts.

Specifically, I get the following error, which seems nonsense, given that
"title" is the first child:

"""
-:3: element title: Relax-NG validity error : Expecting element p, got title
Relax-NG validity error : Extra element rule in interleave
"""

Something seems to be wrong with the interleave/group combination in the
schema, lines 56/61.

Any idea?

Stefan