Re: [xml] Get text content of an element which surrounds another element

On 10/23/2013 05:55 PM, Nikolay Sivov wrote:
Hah, so you're saying that first XML_READER_TYPE_TEXT gives you not-null pointer with xmlTextReaderCurrentNode()? And this returned node contains concatenated text from first and last children of 'h1'? That strange.

No, when I call xmlTextReaderCurrentNode() after detecting XML_READER_TYPE_TEXT I get a NULL node, so in this case I use the node pointer from the previously detected XML_READER_TYPE_ELEMENT.