[xml] Mac OS 10.9 issue

Hi,

I've build an executable using libxml2.8.0 via a dlopen on a Mac OS 10.8 system. But when I install my binaries on a mac OS 10.9 system, I get following error : "Incompatible library version: xml.dylib requires version 11.0.0 or later, but libxml2.2.dylib provides version 10.0.0."

Has anyone got the same kind of error ? Or does anymore know, why on mac, starting an executable has apparently a side effect of loading libxml, even if not xml is used in the code ?

Thanks
Frank

--
Frank GROSS