[xml] The issue around LoadLibrary on Windows

  C.f. the bug Fix windows unicode build

and the previous discussions here:

now that the release is done, can we have a final decision on this.
As I understand it, LoadLibraryW takes a wchar_t* parameter, while
internally we are using only a char * (or xmlChar *) so it makes
no sense to try to call LoadLibraryW, and instead of using the
macro LoadLibrary which can only break build, calling LoadLibraryA
seems to be the simplest.
But I'm not a Windows user, and know close to nothing to the platform
so I suggest we reopen that debate, or just agree on fixing this.