Re: [xml] Release candidate 2 of libxml2 2.8.0

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 05:48:52AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
The mingw change for Bug 676427 ends up breaking for windows VS
builds as the change affects them and not just mingw. Basically by
remove the definitions, I end up with a bunch of unresolved external
symbol errors. I'm going to be jumping on a plane in a few hours so
not sure if I'm going that have time to fix that before I leave.
   Okay, I was a bit afraid that all buillds not using configure
could generate problems. In the absence of patch I would roll back to
the same ifdef tests in the code (well except for mingw), or just
wait for more feedback,

Lets revert patch for now and to test after 2.8.0 .

    thanks for the quick update !

Daniel

Roumen