Re: [xml] Release candidate 2 of libxml2 2.8.0

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 05:48:52AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
The mingw change for Bug 676427 ends up breaking for windows VS
builds as the change affects them and not just mingw. Basically by
remove the definitions, I end up with a bunch of unresolved external
symbol errors. I'm going to be jumping on a plane in a few hours so
not sure if I'm going that have time to fix that before I leave.

  Okay, I was a bit afraid that all buillds not using configure
could generate problems. In the absence of patch I would roll back to
the same ifdef tests in the code (well except for mingw), or just
wait for more feedback,

   thanks for the quick update !

Daniel