Re: [xml] Release candidate 2 of libxml2 2.8.0

The mingw change for Bug 676427 ends up breaking for windows VS builds as the change affects them and not just mingw. Basically by remove the definitions, I end up with a bunch of unresolved external symbol errors. I'm going to be jumping on a plane in a few hours so not sure if I'm going that have time to fix that before I leave.

Rob