Re: [xml] xmlXPathNodeSetSort performance

This broke the win build (VS 2008 and below) as it doesn't contain stdint.h
Outside on windows I don't have a system without stdint.h so can't completely test this change but assume it should be changes as follows (for consistency using same WIN32 define from dict.c):

#ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H
#include <stdint.h>
#else
#ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H
#include <inttypes.h>
#elif defined(WIN32)
typedef __int64 int64_t;
typedef unsigned __int64 uint64_t;
#endif
#endif

The windows defs do at least fix the win build

Rob