Re: [xml] Patch to fix compilation on Windows (msvc11)

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 12:27:08AM +0200, Jonathan Meier wrote:
Hi!

I've just tried to compile libxml2 (master checkout) with the nmake tool of
Visual Studio 2012 and came across two small problems:

1. In dist.c an "insert->l" was not renamed to "insert->len".
2. In the msvc makefile the buf.obj was not included and therefore buf.c
was not compiled which lead to linker errors (unresolved external symbols).

I used the following command to configure my build:
cscript configure.js compiler=msvc prefix=<install_path> iconv=no zlib=yes
include=<zlib_include_path> lib=<zlib_library_path>

Patch with the fixes is attached. I hope this helps.

  Thanks Jonathan

 I think the two fixes are already commited on git head through other
patches at this point :-)

Daniel